Street Address 1 *
Street Address 2
TaxID/Corporate ID *
501(c)(3) Organization *
Contact (Project Director) *
Confirm Email *
Name of program *
Grant Amount Requested
Your proposal should:
Begin with a cover letter with a summary of your program/project and the amount of money you are requesting. Explain how you would use the funds to promote humane education.
Then, in more detail:
1. Describe the need.
2. Explain how animals and people will benefit.
3. Tell how and when you plan to carry out your program. (Methods/Activities)
4. Explain how you will evaluate results.
5. Provide a detailed budget including support from other sources, if any.
6. Explain how you plan to support employment after the grant period ends if your request is for salaries.
7. Include a description of your organization and a brief history of its work. Include an explanation of how it is addressing needs beyond its own. (See Latham Steps.)
8. Attach a list of your Board of Directors and their affiliations.
9. Quote recommendations or testimonials about your organization or programs.
We will not be able to consider incomplete proposals.
Attach Your Proposal *
I affirm that I am authorized to represent this organization and to abide by the Latham grant requirements. I/we will use these funds only for the stated purpose and for the goals of humane education as stated. I/we agree to provide a final report of the outcomes of this program within three months of the end of this grant period and to make that report and any publicity that results from it available to Latham for its use.
Please leave this field empty.
1320 Harbor Bay Pkwy
Alameda, CA 94502
+1(510) 521-0920 Telephone